JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
The visionary behind excel-electrical is Mr Excellent Mavuso a resident of Matsulu Mbombela in
Excellent Mavuso has experienced spanning over 15 years in the electrical field. He has dealt with electrical installation of residential and corporate buildings, maintenance of electrical installations, refrigeration and air-cooling, as well as repairs of electrical apliances. It is this wealth of knowledge and experience that Excellent is bringing into business
Excel Electrical has been established to address the state of poverty and women participation in the work force within its municipal boundaries. Excel Electrical is solely founded by a black, male and is dedicated to contributing to the alleviation of poverty in its areas of expertise and involves participation by communities in its execution of tasks.
To positively contribute towards the success of the implementation of government programs to better people’s lives in and around disadvantaged rural communities in
- We are determined to serve individuals with RDP Alignment as well as poverty alleviation
- We continuously upgrade our skills and knowledge to offer the highest level of expertise to our clients
- We will prioritize our clients expectations and make sure that we do not fall behind by constantly doing upgrading our operation standards
- OBJECTIVES AND IMPACTS
• To root out poverty and crime
• To help with all services basic needs
• To create jobs
• To put the people’s economic empowerment to the majority of rural people
• To motivate the community to work for themselves
• To build good relationship with all departments that are in government
• To advance the importance of transport and services and other projects
- SERVICES RENDERED & PAST OPERATIONS
Excel Electrical and services shall successfully deal with various municipalities under the following categories:
· Electrical supplies and construction
· Building construction
· Supply of cleaning materials
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
• Electrical contracting & maintenance
• Cleaning services and cleaning material
• Linen(Clothing and decoration)
• Courier (Transporting required parcels and equipment)
- MARKETING PLAN/STRATEGY
• The company is targeting rural and urban areas as well as group and individuals and also the Private and Public Sectors.
• Rural: Targeting those areas, which are in the process of relocating or completed.
• Urban: There is a constant growing influence of people resulting in formal settlement. Since a need of accommodation is imperative, low cost housing, sanitation, plumbing and road erection and maintenance will be made.
• Group: The Company is aiming at dealing with group-subsidized schemes. The company will prefer to deal with them as a group than as individuals
• Individuals: Individuals with certain preferences or specific requirements shall be encouraged to do provided they are complete by financial ability to make reality of their wishes.
• Private Sectors: Company is aiming on providing any services which can be required to any private sectors
• Public Sectors: Company is aiming on providing mostly nutritional foods especially to the previously disadvantaged communities.
ü The vision of Excel-electrical is to become a trusted partner to both corporate and domestic users of electrical services and to excel in all facets of the business.
ü We aim to attain our vision Through ;
ü Advertising our services widely using websites ,the internet, banners, networking, referrals, and word of mouth.
ü Set a sound business support infrastructure.
ü Offering competitive pricing to our customers.
ü Placing customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do.
ü Subcontracting our services to established electrical contractors so that we can gain acceptance by the market and ensure continuous work.
ü Completing our assignments on time everytime.
The following are the values that guide how Excel-electrical does its job.
ü Give fair value for money.
ü Focus on customer needs.
ü Be honest in our dealings.
ü Deliver on promises we make.
ü Be sensitive to the environment.
|Back||Back to top|